Car Accident and Truck Accident Lawyer
best car accident Lawyer in Albuquerque
Finding yourself in a car accident due to the carelessness of another driver can be very disheartening most especially if the damage to your car is severe resulting in your physical injury. Under this type of circumstance, it is to your great advantage if you hire a car accident lawyer.
You do not have to be burdened by the stress of gathering all the documents related to the incident so that you can make proper insurance claims. If you attempt to do so by yourself, it may take you quite a while to complete them. If the accident gave you an injury, it would mean that you may not be able to attend to all the paperwork right away as you would need to rest until you fully recover.
Advantages of Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer
1. You have someone who will deal with the insurance company directly.
Insurance companies hire the services of an adjuster in order to negotiate and validate insurance settlements. Unfortunately, adjuster is highly trained in the area of reducing what ought to be paid by the insurance company. This is where a knowledgeable and firm car accident lawyer comes in handy to do the negotiating for you.
On your behalf, your lawyer will:
- Prepare legal statements that uphold the protection of your rights;
- Represent you and argue as best as he could in order to get the maximum amount of claim you deserve; and
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Ligament Injuries
- Meniscus Injuries
- Handle all the minute details pertaining to your insurance claim.
2. The lawyer will hold someone accountable for your injuries.
One of the most challenging things to anticipate after experiencing a car accident is proving that the negligence of another person resulted in your injury. Your lawyer will be responsible for building a formidable argument in order to protect your interests and get the justice that you deserve.
Your lawyer will:
- Coordinate with medical service providers to validate the extent of your injury;
- Gather all official medical reports from your doctor;
- Get official reports from authorities regarding the accident; and
- Interview witnesses in order to build a strong argument for you.
3. Someone makes sure you get fair compensation and negotiate a fair settlement if possible.
4. The lawyer will estimate total damages incurred.
5. Someone can advise you if there is a need to file a personal injury lawsuit after an assessment of your condition.
In the same manner, getting a truck accident lawyer is also a helpful and practical move should a truck be involved in your accident. Truck drivers are bound by federal rules and regulations requiring them to handle their vehicle with a different type of standards compared to driving an ordinary vehicle. They are required to have logbooks and are only allowed a certain number of hours per day in order to avoid getting over fatigued. The success of your case will rely heavily on proving that these standards were violated.
Remember that getting a car accident lawyer always works to your advantage. Your lawyer is on your side to make sure that your rights are protected and to make you understand the details involved in your situation. You have a better chance of getting just and the most accurate compensation possible with the help of a lawyer.